Cooper JV Meet Recap
Posted On: May 5, 2015
Posted By: Matt Ewald
On Friday, May 1st, the JV Camels competed in their last meet of the season. This has been an up and down season, due to weather and cancellations, but our athletes stuck through it and continued to push hard to get better. Several athletes had their best times/distances and finished the year out strong. Below are the highlights from the meet.
On the girls side:
- Rebecah Pelle finished 14th (out of 31) in the 100 meter dash.
- The 4X100 meter relay team of Madyson Wilbur, Emily Schiller, Haley Parnell and Rebecah Pelle finished in 6th place.
On the boys side:
- Jarrod Manser finished 5th on the 110 meter hurdles.
- Erik Seiter finished 20th (out of 70) in the 100 meter dash.
- The 4X100 and 4X200 meter relay teams both finished 9th.
- Damien Blades finished 13th in the 400 meter dash.
- Grant Combs finished 14th in the 200 meter dash.
- The boys 4X400 meter relay team of Mason Thacker, Grady Combs, Jacob Chamberlin and Luis Riera finished 3rd.
- Mason Thacker and Philip Waymeyer finished 11th and 13th in the long jump.
- Grant Combs finished 4th in the triple jump.
- Camden Lacy finished 3rd in the high jump.
Track and Field
Connect with Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org