Conner JV Meet Recap
On Wednesday, April 22nd, the Camels headed to Conner for a JV meet against many of the teams from the area. As has been the case, it was pretty cold and windy, but our Camels held their own and continued to work towards lower times and better field event distances. Below are some of the highlights from the meet.
On the girls side:
- Anna Johnson and Allison Wendling finished 19th and 22nd in the 1600 meter run
- Anna Johnson and Allison Wendling finished 15th and 23rd in the 800 meter run
- Rebeccah Pelle finished 32nd out of 70 athletes in the 100meter dash
On the boys side:
- Adam Leopold finished 3rd in the 110 meter high hurdles
- Parker Younse finished 2nd in the 100 meter dash
- Alex Johnson finished 2nd in the 3200 meter run
- Camden Lacy finished 2nd in the high jump
- Dalton Bates finished 2nd in the triple jump
- Boys 4X200 meter relay team of Jake Verst, Mason Thacker, Adam Burbrink and Luis Riera finished 4th
- Boys 4X100 meter relay team of Grady Combs, Nathaniel Tucker, Dylan Rich and Damien Blades finished 4th
Overall, we had some pretty good performances from our JV Camels. Everyone continues to work hard and prepare for the final JV meet of the year, on May 1st, at Cooper. Good Job JV CAMELS!