Posted On: May 4, 2015
Posted By: Ian Polatka
Last Modified On: March 8th, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Below are the updates for the boys and girls 10th region tournament.
- Anderson McDowell- beat Berkimeir (Bellevue), Hernandez (Bourbon Co.); into semis; qualifies for state
- Dontay Hyatt- lost to Traylor (HHS)
- Jake Walters/Mason Geiman- beat Wells/Grome (NCC), beat Conley/Conrad (Mason Co.); beat Laskey/Freyberger (Highlands); beat Harrison/Logan (GRC) in the finals qualifies for state
- Hogan Oldiges/Conner Combs-beat Keuper/Millburn (Bracken Co.); lost to Harrison/Logan (GRC- #1 seed)
- Rachel Crigler-beat Neely (GRC) and Roberts (Harrison Co.). Into the semi’s; qualifies for state
- Paxton Glenn- beat Hudson (Nich. Co.), Lanza (Harrison Co.); lost to Hoffmann (HHS-#2 seed)
- Haley Moloney/Jillian Russell – beat Randolph/Napier (Nich. Co), lost to Stocker/Kindred (GRC-#3 seed)
- Lauren Sebastian/Dana Pangburn – beat Rick/Utz (PC); lost to Ferrell/Garza (Bour. Co. #6 seed)
, Girls Tennis
Ian is the founder of Camel Pride. He is a 2002 CCHS graduate. He lives with his wife and four children in Grant's Lick.
Connect with Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org