It’s that time of year again…
The CCYFL will be honored again this year when the Camels take on Ryle. Here is how it works:
Brady Laber will be reading Team names for each team, starting with the youngest teams. Each team will run, when announced, from the West Goal (nearest the scoreboard) to the 50 Yard Line. Once ALL Teams have been read, they will have one large Team break at mid-field then proceed to form a tunnel extending onto the field from the West Goal Post.
This is a great opportunity for the kids to experience the magic of a Friday night under the lights and to be honored by a community that can’t wait to see them playing varsity football and cheering.
The players (and coaches) receive free admission to the game. Parents and siblings must purchase admission and enter through the main gate. If you would like for your child to participate…Here’s a summary of what needs to happen and when:
1) Players should arrive and gather in the field adjacent to the “Pass Gate” no later than 6:00PM. Players gather with their teams, receive their trophies, and instructions for the event.
2) All players/cheerleaders must wear their jersey/cheer apparel to receive free admission into the game.
3) Players should be checked in with coaches by no later than 6:25PM. Teams will be announced at 6:30PM
4) Once all players are checked in, they should proceed to the West End Zone.
5) Players/cheerleaders should run from the West End Zone to the 50 Yard Line when their Team is announced.
6) Teams should move to the side but remain at the 50 yard line for one large organization break once all Teams have been announced.
7) Finally, please form a tunnel for the Camel Varsity players after the Team break.
Connect with Stuart at email@example.com