Posted On: July 10, 2014
Posted By: Stuart Chowning
Last Modified On: August 12th, 2016 at 10:50 am
It is hard to believe…but, Football is right around the corner, literally!
CCYFL is hosting open registration AND athlete equipment distribution Monday 7/14 @ 6pm at the AEC.
Here is some helpful information about that:
1) Registration is still open — In fact, you can turn your registration in at Equipment Distribution next week (see below).
2) Equipment Distribution — We will fit and distribute game equipment on Monday 7/14 beginning from 6pm-8pm @ the AEC. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
We will distribute Helmets, Shoulder Pads, Game Pants and belt. All of this equipment must be returned at the end of the season.
3) Practices — Practices will begin later next week. You will hear from your child’s coach regarding practice times and locations.
Equipment Distribution 7/14
Practices Begin 7/15
Games Begin wk of 8/13
Games End wk of 10/15
5) Teams — All students from a school will be on the same team together. We will combine a couple of schools together to form full teams. Look for an email within the next few days on teams and coaches.
6) Other Equipment — Each player will be responsible to provide their own cleats (no metal), practice pants, practice jersey, mouth piece, and pants pads (set of 7 that can be transferred from their practice pants to their game pants). All of this equipment can be purchased at Dunhams, Dicks, or Eggleston Maynard.
Players should never wear their game pants or jersey to practice.
7) Game Jerseys — We will fit your child for their game jersey and order those. They will arrive prior to the 1st game. The game jersey can be kept…while the other gear provided at equipment distribution must be returned at the end of the season.
8) FUN STUFF — We will have games on the CCHS Varsity field on 9/20…mark your calenders for that. In addition, players will be my guest again this year on the field Friday nights. Coaches will select athletes that are giving 100% for this special prize.
That should be enough for now. Watch for more information soon. See you Monday!
Connect with Stuart at email@example.com