Posted On: August 8, 2013
Posted By: Stuart Chowning
Last Modified On: August 12th, 2016 at 10:54 am
CCYFL Night – Friday, October 4th vs. Simon Kenton (7:00 PM)
It’s that time of year again…football seasons begin at all levels this month. The CCYFL will be honored again this year at Campbell County’s new stadium when the Camels take on Simon Kenton. Here is how it works:
Greg Rose (“the voice of the Camels”) will be reading Team names for each team, starting with the youngest Teams. Then, they will run from the West Goal (nearest the scoreboard) to the 50 Yard Line. Once ALL Teams have been read, they will have one large Team break at mid-field then proceed to form a tunnel extending onto the field from the West Goal Post.
This is a great opportunity for the kids to experience the magic of a Friday night under the lights and to be honored by a community that can’t wait to see them playing varsity football.
The players receive free admission to the game. If you would like for your child to participate…Here’s a summary of what needs to happen and when:
1) Players should arrive an enter through the “Pass Gate” no later than 6:15PM.
2) All players/cheerleaders must wear their jersey/cheer apparel to receive free admission into the game.
3) Players should be checked in with coaches by no later than 6:30 PM.
4) Once all players are checked in, they should proceed to the West End Zone.
5) The CC Varsity Team will leave the field @ approx. 6:45 PM. At that time, I will immediately begin the introduction of Teams from youngest to oldest. We only have a 5-7 minute window to complete the process.
6) Players/cheerleaders should run from the West End Zone to the 50 Yard Line when their Team is announced.
7) Teams should move to the side but remain at the 50 yard line for one large organization break once all Teams have been announced.
8) Finally, please form a tunnel for the Camel Varsity players after the Team break.
Connect with Stuart at email@example.com