Dear Camel Fans:
As you know, this is a very exciting week in the Campbell County School District. I wanted to take a moment to share with you important information related to our district-wide dedication and grand opening of our new area technology center and athletic complex.
Please note the following:
Parking: (Arrive Early) As you might guess, parking will be at a premium on Friday. Please be aware of the following:
Entrance 1 begins at Camel Crossing
Entrance 2 begins at Bud Pague Way (next to Jolly Landscaping)
Overflow is permitted on old Hwy 27 between Jolly Landscaping and Camel Crossing
- Auditorium Lot – Entrance 1: Follow Entrance 1 signage if you wish to park on the lot behind the CCHS Gymnasium/Auditorium. When this lot is full, overflow parking will be directed to Old US 27. You will follow signs to Entrance 2 to get to the Overflow lot.
- Bus Parking Lot – Entrance 2: Until 5pm, this lot is for VIP parking only. Police will require a VIP parking pass to get into this lot. The lot will be closed between 5-6pm. After 6pm, this lot will open to the general public.
- Overflow Parking: Old Hwy 27 – Entrance 2 – signage will lead folks to the overflow parking on US 27 (Entrance is at Bud Pogue Way next to Jolly Landscaping). Visitors can begin parking on old 27 beginning at 3:30 pm. Visitors can park along the entire distance between Bud Pogue Way and Camel Crossing.
- Carpool: Please encourage everyone to carpool!
- Map: Attached is the map of the school grounds and parking lots, etc.
Taste of Campbell County
The Taste of Campbell will feature various food choices from around the area. In addition, there will be free activities for children of all ages. This will begin at 4:30 p.m. Each food vendor will charge a minimal fee for their food items.
Attached you will find the program for the dedication ceremony for the new Area Technology Center. We would hope that all employees, parents, students, and community members will attend this historic event and celebrate this important milestone in Campbell County School District history. It is very important that you arrive in plenty of time to park as the ceremony will begin promptly at 5:00. Chairs will be set up directly in front of the ATC entrance in Lot 2. The celebration will occur between 5-6pm. Afterwards, you can attend pregame activities and find your seats in the new stadium. Tickets are not required to attend the outdoor Dedication Ceremony.
Pre-Sale Football Tickets
Campbell County Central Office Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. ? 4:30 p.m. (Beginning August 9th) CCHS Athletic Office Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm (Beginning August 9) The Camel Pride Store August 19, 21, and 22 from 4:00pm-6:00pm. Campbell County High School August 19-23, During lunch time to students in the concession area book store (Students may purchase adult tickets as well) Campbell County Middle School August 19-23, During lunch time to students in the concession area (Students may purchase adult tickets as well)
Once again, I invite you to attend this exciting event in celebration of all that makes us a great place to work and learn. Please join me in dedicating the new Area Technology Center and Athletic Complex on August 23rd and help us make memories for many years to come.
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask. Download the Program and Parking Map by clicking HERE.
Glen A. Miller
Connect with Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org