January 29, 2015
With the 2015 season right around the corner, here are a few things that you need to know if you, or a student of yours, are planning on trying out for the baseball team.
Tryouts Times and dates
- Tuesday 2/17 – 5:30-8:30 at the CCHS auxiliary gym
- Wednesday 2/18 – 5-8:00 meet in auxiliary gym we will be in both gym finishing up in the main gym.
- Thursday 2/19 – 5:00 in the main gym and we will finish in the auxiliary gym.
- Friday 2/20 – TBA
- Saturday 2/21 – TBA
- Cuts will be announced pending weather
What you will need to bring
- Warm Clothes as well as clothes for the gym, depending on weather we may be going between inside and outside.
- You will need a glove and you may bring other baseball equipment if you prefer
- Only bats approved for high school use will be allowed, in other words they must have a BBCOR stamp to be used
- You will not need cleats…So basically workout clothes both for indoor and outdoor and your glove will be all you need
Ian is the founder of Camel Pride. He is a 2002 CCHS graduate. He lives with his wife and four children in Grants Lick.
Connect with Ian at email@example.com