St. Xavier Invitational Recap
Posted On April 25, 2016 | By Toni McKee
At St. Xavier on Saturday we faced a huge field of athletes and some of the best competition in the state. The Camels saw many season best times and a school record as well.
- Kayla Kavanaugh- 8th in the 800 meter run
- Gracie Florimonte-2nd in the mile run and 4th in the 3200 meter run, setting a new school record in that event.
- Rebecca Cline 5th in the 100 meter hurdles
- Kaylee Johnson -6th in shot put and 7th in discus
- Christina Marlow-8th in shot put.
Overall the Lady Camels finished 10 out of over 30 teams.
Boys highlights included:
- 4×800 meter relay of Younse, Slone, McGrath, Rauch were 8th.
Overall it was beautiful day with some great performances among some tough competition.
The Camels take on the Conference meet tomorrow here at CCHS at 5:00. Please come out and support your runners and make it a white out!